Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Callie's Ladybugs

Sassy Cheryl's, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, Callie
I made this card on a dreary day, so I decided to make my own sunshine by using fun, bright colors!  Hope you don't mind.

The image is from Sassy Cheryl's "Callie's Nature Digital Stamp Set".  I colored it with Copic markers.  Patterned paper is from Kaisercraft and Darcie's.  The sentiment is from A Jillian Vance.  The big flower button is from my stash.  It has been there a long time, and I have a couple others, LOL.

Have a bright sunny Tuesday!  Thanks for visiting my blog today!

2 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Sweet Image. Love the color. That is a sunshine wake me up color and it is great.

Blessings
Jim

Lisa Lara said...

So so cute and happy Kecia.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...