Monday, October 6, 2014

Home Run Hitter

Sassy Cheryl's, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, baseball

This is one of Cheryl Grant's newest images called "Home Run Hitter".  Perhaps you don't think about baseball in the fall, but those that are diehard fans (not me!) make a big deal about baseball in October.  I know because I have a husband that lives and breathes baseball.  And we're still together, LOL.

I made this card for the current challenge on the Squigglefly Blog.  The challenge is Leaves, as in fall leaves or things that leave.  This baseball is bound to leave the park, right?  LOL.

I printed the image onto X-Press It cardstock and colored with Copic markers.  The image panel was cut using a Nestabilities die, as was the black cardstock circle frame.  The pennant is from a scrap piece of patterned paper from The Paper Studio and was cut with a Memory Box die.  The pennant flag was cut from MFT Die-namics, and the sentiment is from Kraftin' Kimmies.  The baseball is from There She Goes.  I paper pierced around the image, and the larger piece of patterned paper is from K&Company.   I paper pierced and faux-stitched with a colored pencil.

For now, I'm outta here...just like this baseball.





4 comments:

Tammy said...

Super cute card and with his stance, the ball is definitely going to leave the park!

Darlene said...

WOWZA! Fabulous card and amazing coloring! Well done Kecia! have a great day!

nwilliams6 said...

What fun Kecia! Fab coloring, love the paper-piercing, and that image is too adorable. Fun, fun, fun card. Hugz!

Kathy Bradley said...

Your card is so sweet and adorable and makes me smile, Kecia!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...