Monday, September 15, 2014

Frank Can't Resist Candy Corn

AJVD, Whimsie Doodles, Kecia Waters, Halloween, Copic markers

Halloween candy is lining the aisles at the grocery store.  I'm doing everything in my power to resist it, LOL. 

I'm not going to resist making Halloween cards.  I just love them, but I don't ever think I've sent one in my life.  Oh well.  The colors make me happy.

If you'd like to read about how I made this card, head on over to the A Jillian Vance Design blog.  I made it with one of the new Halloween sets by Whimsie Doodles called "Frank N Candy".  I do believe I have a crush on Frank.

Have a wonderful week of paper crafting!  I'll be back.  I'm settling into school and getting a routine again.

AJVD, Whimsie Doodles, Kecia Waters, Copic markers

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...