Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Put Your Game Face On

Sassy Cheryl's, Kecia Waters, Copic markers

I'm am desperately looking for my lost mojo.  I can't seem to find it.  Please let me know if you've seen it.  This is what I get for bragging a couple weeks ago that I was a card making machine, LOL.

Any way, this card makes me smile and will hopefully bring a smile to your face too.  Adorable image is from Sassy Cheryl's and is called "Put On Your Game Face, Sally".   The sentiment is from Darcie.

Mojo...where are you?

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Well it sure looks like your mojo's not run away too far, lol! This is adorable and I recognize that symbol (since I live in Akron, OH ... lol). These Sassy Cheryl images are SO CUTE, so much fun to create with, and you have showcased Sally BEAUTIFULLY!! GREAT JOB!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...