Monday, April 9, 2012

Do Nothing and Rest Afterwards



I am tickled pink that I am on spring break...I so needed a break. This card pretty much sums up my plans for the week, and I couldn't be happier about it.

I stamped the adorable High Hopes Rubber Stamps image of "Sweet Dreams" onto X-Press It cardstock with Marvy black dye. I colored the image with Copic markers. I stamped the image a second time, so I could pop-dot the flower.

Patterned paper from DCWV and black cardstock form the layers of this card. The sentiment, which seems absolutely made for this image, is from Make an Impression. I added a small green ribbon and bow to the card for the finishing touches.

Suddenly, I feel a nap coming on...until next time, make it a great week.

3 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

This is so cute. Would be a perfect Father's Day card too! Love it! Hey, How did Ohio do? Do I owe you a card?

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is adorable! Love that greeting and the funny image. Your coloring is fabulous!

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Kecia....oh how adorable. How are you? Come comment to win one of my April Digis:http://www.lisaslifelines.blogspot.com/2012/04/april-blog-candy.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...