Monday, March 26, 2012

Goodbye, Outlines

It's Monday! And unfortunately there will be no more Monday Challenges on the Outlines Challenge blog. In case you haven't heard, the Outlines Rubber Stamp Company has decided to close.

I wanted to thank Outlines for their extreme generosity. It has truly been an honor to be on their design team. Jenny Gropp and the rest of the gang are terrific. Their creations truly inspired me each and every week.

The rubber stamps on the Outlines website are now 20% off. They will be doing a few more shows this year, including Akron and Cincinnati, until their inventory is sold.

I thought I'd end this post with a few of my favorite creations over the past year.













I am sure I will continue to use my Outlines images well into the future because they are some of the best ones in the industry, so I hope you will continue to visit my blog periodically.

3 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What a pretty set of cards Kecia! your coloring is wonderful on these. LOVE the cute little doggie photo card! Have a great weekend GF!

mskasav said...

I didn't know they were going out of business. They will be missed. I love your designs and color combinations :)

Jenny Gropp said...

What a LOVELY post showing off your beautiful designs!!!! It was a pleasure and honor to create on a team with you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...