Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ice Cream for Two




If I had ice cream, it would mean my dachshund, Sloopy, would have ice cream too. That is just the way it goes. She has trained me well.

Isn't this the cutest image from High Hopes? It is called "Ice Cream for Two". I was in a coloring mood, and simply started coloring and this card was the result. I stamped the image onto Neenah Solar white cardstock with Marvy dye black ink and colored the image with Copic markers. I used Nestabilites to create the cirle and scallop. Black cardstock, as well as patterned paper where used to create this card, along with bone-shaped clips. The sentiment is from Rubber Stampede. It seemed to go with the image quite well.

I'm not quite sure when I would ever need a card like this, but I do like it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...