Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bunny Blooms



Isn't this the most adorable image from High Hopes? It is called "Bunny Blooms". Though it is very Easter-like, I decided that I would probably be more in need of a thank you card rather than an Easter card, so I made this to put in my stash. The sentiment from American Art Stamp seemed perfect for the image, don't you think?

Well, you know the drill...I stamped the image on Georgia Pacific cardstock using Marvy dye black ink. I colored the image with Copic markers. Patterned paper, black cardstock, scallop punch, a Nestabilities circle die, a white gel pen and ribbon were also used to create this card.

I decided to limit the layers and embellishments, for the most part, because I didn't want to detract from this cute little bunny.

This card is going to serve as my entry for the current Copics Creations Challenge, Challenge #24, which is to use a favorite technique. I'm going to put this card in for coloring fur.

Stay tuned for more cards, I hope. I just love spring break!

1 comment:

mycardz said...

Awww... this is one of my favorite images! You did an awesome job! I love your coloring, it's so springy and bright! Thanks so much for joining our celebration at Copic Creations!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...