Sunday, December 25, 2011

Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree



Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree. Yes, that song has been in my head ever since I saw a recent documentary on the band Chicago. They recorded a new Christmas album and this song is on it. So, there is no surprise at all that the song served as inspiration for this card.

I stamped the Rubbernecker image of "Ethel and the Group" (SKU:562-10) with Marvy black dye ink onto X-Press It cardstock. I colored it with Copic markers, and then cut around the image with my Cutter-bee scissors.

The Christmas tree image was cut from green cardstock with the Cricut using the cartridge Christmas Cheer. I then dry embossed the image using a Cuttlebug embossing folder and sponged around the tree using Adirondack Lettuce dye ink. I decorated the tree with Jolee's dimensional sticker lights, Viva Decor Pearl Pens (Ice White and Red), Baker's Twine, and Tsukineko's Frost Sheer Shimmer Spritz.

Patterned paper from Amscan was used to create the card panel and red cardstock frames this panel. I paper pierced around the patterned paper, as well as added dots from the red Pearl Pen.

The sentiment is computer generated.

(Click on the photo to view larger)


Thank you so much for visiting my blog on this Christmas Day. Wishing you all happiness, health and hope this season. Rock on!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...