Monday, November 14, 2016

Orange Leaf Gratitude

AJVD, Kecia Waters, leaves, fall, thank you, watercolors
Each morning on the way to work I drive by the most beautiful tree filled with orange leaves that just sparkle and glisten in the morning sunshine.  With it being mid-November, I know its days are numbered.  I'm going to miss it.

This card is an attempt to capture those colors.  I used a maple leaf die from A Jillian Vance Design, along with a sentiment from A Jillian Vance Design.  The leaves are colored with my Kuretake watercolor set, and are sponged lightly with Distress Ink Wild Honey.  Dusted off my Scor-It to score around the white cardstock panel.

You can read all about this card on the A Jillian Vance Design blog today.

Make it a great week and enjoy the last few days of this gorgeous autumn color.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...