Sunday, August 21, 2011

Beach Baby


Here's another card I've been meaning to share. I made it a couple weeks ago. Kind of appropriate to share today...as this is the last day of my summer break, and I am already longing for a trip back to the beach. I report back to duty tomorrow in a different school teaching a different grade. Needless to say I am busy, busy, busy seeing as how I just found out about the change in assignment on Thursday. Eek!

The image used on this card is a digital image from The Stamping Boutique. It is called "Baby Boy on the Beach".

I printed the image onto X-Press It cardstock, and colored with Copic markers. Highlights of the water were made with a white gel pen. I cut around the oval, which is actually a part of the image.

A strip of patterned paper from Hot Off The Press was placed onto kraft. A small sun-like image was cut with a Cuttlebug die and adhered with a gold brad.

The sentiment is from My Favorite Things and was stamped using Versafine Onyx Black.

Thanks so much for visiting. I have a post scheduled for tomorrow, and some other cards in the making. Just know I must put my first graders first. Things are bound to settle soon. ;-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...