Friday, November 10, 2017

Warm Beverages on a Snowy Ohio Day

Scraps of Love, Ann Cobiere-Scott, Creative Chaos, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, Ohio, coffee
This was a card I put together to help brighten and warm what is dull, gray and cold Ohio in the winter. 

I used the Scraps of Love set designed by Ann Coriere-Scott (available at Creative Chaos) to create a fun, winter snow scene.

I stamped the coffee cup six times with Marvy Black ink onto a scrap of X-Press It cardstock.  I colored each cup with Copic markers and then fussy cut each image.

Using a die from Simon Says Stamp, I created the snow bank using white cardstock.  I adhered the snow bank onto the patterned paper panel by The Paper Studio.  I then placed the coffee cups onto the snow drift.  I stamped the sentiment, also from the Scraps of Love set with Versafine Black Onyx.

Lots of snow this year?  I'm not sure.  But someone might feel a bit warmer because of this card.

Thanks for visiting the blog today.  I posted every day this week!!! Can you believe it?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...