Thursday, November 9, 2017

Pumpkin Everything

Creative Chaos, Ann Corbiere-Scott, Scraps of Love, Kecia Waters, Copic markers
Pumpkin ice cream.  Pumpkin donuts. Pumpkin pie.  #Pumpkineverything is fine with me! 

Isn't this pumpkin image beautiful.  It is from the Scraps of Love set designed by Ann Corbiere-Scott.  This set is available from Creative Chaos in Circleville, which is my nearest local stamp store.

I stamped the image with Marvy Black ink onto a scrap of Hammermille Color Copy.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  I fussy cut the image and popped it onto a card base with foam tape.  The hashtag sentiment cracks me up, and rings so true with me this time of year.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today.  I seem to be on a posting roll, aren't I?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...