Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Lullaby

Tiddly Inks, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, baby, lullaby
Time for another Tiddly Tuesday!  This time around we are being challenged with the theme of Friends and Family.  Please visit the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog for all the details on how to play along with us and see the awesome inspiration from the Tiddly Inks design team.

For my card, I decided to use the gorgeous Tiddly Inks digital image of Lullaby.  I colored the image with Copic markers and placed on a white panel.  I added one small sequin, but felt like this beautiful image needed nothing else.  I just wanted it to "pop" on the white Hammermill Color Copy paper.  A bit of scoring was done around the edges of the image panel.

Sure hope you join us this month for the challenge!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!

1 comment:

JanR said...

So lovely! I'm loving the bold colours.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...