Monday, September 25, 2017

To Clean or Not to Clean?

Sassy Cheryl's, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, cleaning lady
To Clean or Not to Clean?  I think I know the answer to that, LOL.  Hope you chose fun over cleaning this past weekend. 

I chose fun by coloring this Sassy Cheryl's digital stamp called "To Clean or Not to Clean." I printed it onto X-Press It cardstock and colored the image with Copic markers.  A few Prismacolor pencil strokes were added into the broom, basket and hair.  I paired this adorable image with a sentiment from Taylored Expressions, stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  A few white highlights with a white gel pen. A few little sequins were added for interest.  The image was placed on a card base from Recollections.

Now, I should probably clean house this week.  What a bummer.

1 comment:

jkreucher said...

I LOVE THIS Kecia! Your coloring rocks my friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...