Thursday, June 22, 2017

More Graduation Cards

Avery Elle, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, graduation
I am beginning to think I am the only person on this earth that isn't graduating from something.  I really don't anticipate any more graduations in my future.  But should a friend need a graduation card, the Hats Off stamp set from Avery Elle is becoming my go-to-set.  So easy to customize, and those dies...good investment.

I'm thinking you all can guess how I made this.  If you have any specific questions just email me.

Now, the second card is just like the first...except it uses puke colors.  No school in Ohio should have these colors as school colors.  It should be illegal.  Let  me tell you, it was painful to make.

Avery Elle, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, graduation

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I can see why you like it - easy to customize with school colors and celebratory image. I also like how you made the hands reflect a diverse student body.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...