Friday, May 19, 2017

Shake Your Love

Tiddly Inks, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, wedding, shaker card
It's a Fab Friday!  Fabulous indeed for many reasons.

One reason is all of the Tiddly goodness on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog.  Here's the card I made for the occasion.  I told you that I have had many wedding cards to make.  I decided to shake things up a bit by making a shaker card, LOL.

This card features the digital image of "Wedding Bells" from Tiddly Inks.   I printed it onto X-Press It cardstock.  I also printed a mask of the image as well.  By masking the X-Press it image, I then sponged some Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide for the background.  I then stamped an old Hero Arts swirly image with Hero Arts White Unicorn pigment ink on top of the Distress Oxide.  The results are very faint.  I also stamped the swirly image around the edges of the X-Press It cardstock with the Distress Oxide.  I removed the mask, and then colored the image with Copic markers.  I added a pink mix of Doodlebug sequins and made a shaker card.  I stamped the sentiment from Rubber Stampede onto the acetate with Hero Arts White pigment ink and heat embossed. 

Another reason this is a Fab Friday is I am off and I have a great weekend planned.  Woot!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!


2 comments:

JanR said...

So lovely! Shaker card are always awesome!

Sue from Oregon said...

Very pretty! I would have thought the acetate would have warped when you heat embossed it-I will have to give that a try! ♥ Sue Kment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...