Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Hello from Wryn and her Dog

Tiddly Inks, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, coloring book
It is okay with me if you leave my blog and go immediately to Tiddly Inks to get the cutest coloring books on the planet.  Seriously! 

That's right.  Tiddly Inks has three new coloring books and let's just say I am in love.  The pages can be printed in any size you wish.  PERFECT for card fronts, I'm just sayin'.  You'll be seeing a lot of from me because this is totally my style and I don't have to do any of the digital work like framing, placement of multiple images, etc.  It is just done. 

This is my card for Tiddly Tuesday.  There's a new challenge over on the challenge blog and it is called Blooming Beautiful.  Just use a Tiddly image with flowers.  Easy enough.  The image I used is from the new Everyday Fun with Friends Coloring Book from Tiddly Inks.  I sized it for a card front and printed onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  I added the speech bubble from There She Goes (sigh) and a partial sentiment from Taylored Expressions.  I placed the image onto a card panel that was dry -embossed with a folder. 

Sure hope you join us for the challenge, and I sure hope you go get your awesome coloring books now.  They are priced so reasonably....you get 15 wonderful Tiddly scenes in each book.  I'm just giddy!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...