Sunday, May 28, 2017

Dolphin Graduate

Kecia Waters, Distress Ink, Distress Oxide, PSX, Concord and 9th, MFT, Avery Elle
My co-worker needed an elementary graduation card for her daughter.  Here's what I was able to do for her.

Lots of companies coming together on this one.  The star of the card, the dolphin, is an old PSX stamp that I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored with Copic markers.  The graduation hot is from Avery Elle's  "Hat's Off".  It too was stamped with Memento Black ink onto X-Press It cardstock and colored with Copic markers.  I fussy cut both images.

On a panel of white cardstock, I sponged Distress Ink Salty Ocean and Distress Oxide Broken China.  I did a quick spritz of water.  The sun is sponged SeaShells Conch Shell dye ink. I place a partial die cut cover up from My Favorite Things over the scene.  Then with Concord & 9th's "Perfectly Penned", I stamped the school and the year.

Thanks so much for looking.  I actually really like how this one turned out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...