Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Stuffed Monkey

Tiddly Inks, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, stuffed monkey
It's Tiddly Tuesday over on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog!  This month the theme is "Animal Magic". 

For my card, I printed the stuffed animal image from the digital stamp set of "Monkey Around-Wryn".  I colored the image with Copic marker and added some Glossy Accents on his little heart patch.  I was trying to capture the texture of a stuffed animal.  I'm not sure I succeeded, but at least I thought about texture as I colored. 

Sure hope you join us this month for the challenge.  You can see some awesome Tiddly Inks Design Team creations and the challenge details on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today.

1 comment:

JanR said...

So cool that you made him take up the whole card! Fab colouring too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...