Sunday, March 19, 2017

Fight Like A Girl!

Today we are honoring the Lou Daubney, our fearless Design Team Leader at Tiddly Inks.  She's got a battle going on, but we have no doubt she's going to come out the winner.

To let her know just how amazing and strong she is, Christy Croll has created this image "Lou-Fight Like A Girl" for us all to use and cheer our courageous Lou onto victory.  It is a freebie. You can find it here in the Tiddly Inks shop.

To make this card, I  printed the image and colored with Copic markers.  The ribbon image is from A Jillian Vance and the sentiment is from Stampabilities.  The border of patterned paper is from a scrap.  I have no idea who made it, lol.


2 comments:

KelliJo said...

I had not heard! I will be praying REALLY hard for Lou!!!!!!!

Loopylou. said...

Hunny this is just so gorgeous. I absolutely love it and you all made my day so amazing today. Huge hugs and love
Lou xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...