Friday, February 24, 2017

Monkey Around

Tiddly Inks, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, monkey 
Here's a fab card for a Fab Friday at Tiddly Inks!

Yes, that's right.  I'm thinking this one is fabulous.  Am I allowed to say that?

I kept this card very CAS, because I truly didn't want to distract from this adorable digital image from Tiddly Inks called "Monkey Around".  I printed it onto X-Press It cardstock and colored it with Copic markers. I added some little dots with Willow dye ink from Simon Says Stamps using a stamp from Stamps By Judith.  Just to give the background a bit of interest.

The sentiment is from A Jillian Vance Design.

And there you have it.  My fabulous contribution for Fab Friday.  (Gee, I wish I could say that all the time, LOL).

1 comment:

JanR said...

You're definitely right, it is fabulous! Wonderful colouring and I love the design. Splendid card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...