Monday, December 5, 2016

Season's Greetings Stenciled Card

AJVD, Kecia Waters, Distress Ink, watercoloring, holly, Christmas, CAS
I spent most of the weekend working on my 2016 Christmas card.  It is in production mode. 

This is not it, but I kinda wish it was because this card could truly be mass produced quickly.  It features the die from "Holly & Swirls" from A Jillian Vance Design.  I used the negative cut as a stencil and sponged Distress Ink Peeled Paint.  I then activated the ink with a waterbrush and painted the image.  A bit of Tombow marker provided the rich green and the berries. 

You can read all about this card on the AJVD blog today. 

Now, back to the production of the 2016.  I'll share it on Christmas Day, of course, right here on the blog. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...