Monday, December 12, 2016

Pine Branches

AJVD, Kecia Waters, pine branches, Season's Greetings, Christmas, Distress Inks
I was a little surprised waking up to some snow yesterday.  I guess you can say that's what inspired this card. 

This card features the stamp set "Pine Branches" from A Jillian Vance Design.  It was fun to play with it, as I stamped the branch with Simon Says Jelly Bean dye ink first.  Then using my MISTI, did some more stamping adding some darker green ink and brown ink with my Tombow Markers, in an attempt to create some depth.  The pine cone was stamped with Distress Ink Walnut Stain and then colored with Prismacolor pencils.  The background was sponged with Distress Ink Tumbled Glass.  The "snow" is sponge lightly dabbed Copic White with a brush.

You can't see it, but this card shimmers thanks so some Art Anthology Ice spray. 

Truly mixed media, huh?

You can read all about this card on the AJVD blog today. 

Thanks so much for coming to my blog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...