Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Merry Molly

Tiddly Inks, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, Christmas
It's the last Tiddly Tuesday of the year!  This time our challenge is "A Very Merry Christmas".  A harder than you think challenge because Tiddly Inks has so many fabulous Christmas images from which to choose.

I decided to color up the new digital image of "Merry Molly".  I just love her, and I'll admit it...I love how she turned out on this card!  Am I allowed to admit that?  I printed her on X-Press It cardstock and colored her with Copic markers.  The sentiment was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black and is from A Jillian Vance Design. 

Sure hope you join us for the last challenge of 2016.  All of the details can be found on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog.

I'll be back a few more times in 2016...still a few more cards to share, including The 2016 Christmas Card.   I am happy to report the mass production gained some strides this past weekend.




2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous Kecia!

JanR said...

Lovely! The cas design is fabulous. Merry Christmas to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...