Friday, December 9, 2016

Be Merry and Bright

Tiddly Inks, Kecia Waters, Christmas, dog, Copic markers, Be Merry
It is another Fabulous Friday!  And today, I am sharing a card with an image I think is so stinking adorable.  It is "Be Merry and Bright Pupmas" from Tiddly Inks.  I'm now kicking myself, because THIS should have been my 2016 Christmas card! Maybe next year?

Anyway, I printed the image onto X-Press It cardstock and colored the image with Copic markers.  Did a little scoring along the top and the bottom of the image panel.  That's it.  I think that is all this adorable image needs.

Make sure you make your way over to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog.  You'll see some gorgeous Tiddly Inks inspiration.  That's why it's such a Fab Friday!

Have a great weekend!  Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...