Tuesday, November 1, 2016

My Batty Hero

Tiddly Inks, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, Batman, Superhero
Starting off the new month on a Tuesday.  Tiddly Tuesday!  Happy November to all of you!

Here today to share my card I'm using for the Tiddly Inks challenge, "Kapow!"  You can read all about the challenge on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog. Sure hope you can join us in all of the fun.

This card features the Tiddly Inks image of My Batty Hero.  I printed it onto X-Press it cardstock and colored with Copic markers.  I did the out-of-box technique with some Nestabilities circle dies.

The building background is from My Favorite Things, as is the sentiment.  Both are stamped with Versafine Onyx Black.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...