Friday, November 25, 2016

Baby Girl

Tiddly Inks, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, baby
I needed to make a baby girl card, and the digital image of "Baby Girl" from Tiddly Inks turned out to be perfect for my needs. 

To make this card, I printing "Baby Girl" onto X-Press it cardstock.  I colored her with Copic markers, did a few highlights and dots with a white gel pen.  I fussy cut the image and placed onto a piece of patterned paper from Pebbles.  The sentiment is from A Jillian Vance Design as was stamped directly onto the patterned paper with Versafine Onyx Black.  The stitched rectangle die is from Simon Says Stamp.

Today is Black Friday, but don't forget it is also a Fab Friday on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog.  Go see some gorgeous cards by the design team. 


1 comment:

JanR said...

Aw! This is adorable! I love the design.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...