Monday, August 8, 2016

Every Leaf Is a Flower

AJVD, Kecia Waters, leaves, Pan Pastels
I have made the decision to allow myself to begin the fall/Halloween cardmaking season.  IN NO WAY DOES THIS SUGGEST THAT I WISH SUMMER TO BE OVER!  But, I enjoy making fall cards and I'm ready to start.

This card features the A Jillian Vance Design stamp set "Autumn Blessings".  Inspired from Saturday's Stampaway, I decided to do some Pan Pastel work.  I love how this card turned out, but the photo does not capture it's beauty.  This card has a shimmer to it, from my usage of Pearlescent Orange Pan Pastel to blend.  I took photo, after photo, but to no avail.

To make this card, I randomly stamped the leaf image with Versamark Watermark onto white cardstock.  I applied yellow, orange and brown Pan Pastels to the Versamark leaves, then blended everything with the Pearlescent Orange.  The sentiment and sequins are from AJVD too.

You can read about this card today on the A Jillian Vance Design blog.

Now, back to summer!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...