Monday, June 20, 2016

Get Carried Away on Your Birthday

Taylored Expressions, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, elephant, birthday
In just a couple of hours it will be Tuesday, so it is now time for the reveal of this week's colors on Splitcoaststampers Color Challenge.  It is so fun guest designing during the month of June for this challenge.

This week we are to use the colors Perfect Plum, Smokey Slate and Pink Pirouette.  For my card, I stamped the elephant from Taylored Expressions "Balloon Buddies" stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers and used a die cut to cut around the image.  The sentiment is also from "Balloon Buddies" and was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black onto a scrap of unknown patterned paper.  I framed this sentiment with black cardstock.

On a white card panel, I stamped an old image from My Favorite Things to create the skyline.  I used Copic markers to add a bit of color to the sky. 

And there you have it.  A fun birthday card ready to go.  Can't have enough of these in the stash. 

Sure hope you can join us over at Splitcoaststampers this week for  Color Challenge #588

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...