Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Fish Note Card

Impression Obsession, Kecia Waters, Copic markers It's time to reveal Tuesday's Splitcoaststampers Color Challenge.  This week for challenge #589, we are using the colors elegant eggplant, rose red and island indigo.  The dessert option for the week is to use ribbon.

So, I grabbed "Goldfish" from Impression Obsession and made him look like anything but a goldfish, LOL!  The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  A few little crystal beads serve as bubbles.

And there you have it...my gig as Guest Designer from the month of June has come to a close.  It was fun and I sure hope I am asked to do it again.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...