Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Grow A Little Love

Tiddly Inks, Wryn, Kecia Waters, Copic markers

It's time for Tiddly Tuesday!  This time around, the challenge is "Love".  We all know February is the season of love, so this challenge is timely.

For my card, I printed the image of "Wryn-Grow A Little Love" onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  A fine line for the ground was drawn with a black Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is from A Jillian Vance Design and was stamped using Versafine Onyx Black ink.

Tiddly Inks, Wryn, Kecia Waters, Copic markers

I cut the image panel with a stitched square die from Simon Says Stamp, and adhered it to a white card base. 

Sure hope you join us for Challenge #175, "Love" over on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog.  Go look at all of the GORGEOUS cards from the rest of the Design Team.  You are sure to LOVE them!

Thanks so much for dropping by my blog today!


1 comment:

JanR said...

So darling! I love the cas design and your background is fabulous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...