Friday, January 29, 2016

Valentine, You Are On My Mind

Tiddly Inks, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, Valentine
I can't believe it is the end of January.  Time to get into full gear with Valentine's Day.  I don't think I can even have a Valentine's Day without coloring up one of my favorite images from Tiddly Inks called "You Are On My Mind".  If you like coloring hair with Copics, this is such a fun image for you to try. 

To make this card, I printed the image on X-Press It cardstock and colored with Copic markers. I framed the image with black cardstock.  The patterned paper is from Pebbles, and the smaller piece hanging from the top is an unknown scrap.  The sentiment is from A Jillian Vance Design and was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black.  A button with Baker's Twine puts the finishing touches on this card.

Tiddly Inks, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, Valentine



1 comment:

JanR said...

Lovely card! I really like the colours.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...