Sunday, February 15, 2015

Totally Tubular Temperatures

Kraftin Kimmie, Cheryl Grant, Kecia Waters, Copic markers
It is 6 degrees Fahrenheit  right now.  A balmy 7 degrees will be our high for today, if we make it.  I made this card as an attempt to escape, LOL. 

I stamped the Cheryl Grant image from the Kraftin Kimmie stamp set "Totally Tubular" with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers, and added some highlights with Diamond Glaze.  The patterned paper is from Queen & Company.  Little sun brads, a button and Baker's Twine serve as some embellishments.  The sentiment is also from "Totally Tubular" from Kraftin' Kimmie.

Stay warm everyone!  I'm a bit envious of this little guy on my card.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...