Monday, February 16, 2015

Sew Thankful

A Jillian Vance Design, Kecia Waters, Derwent Inktense Pencils

It is rather humorous to me that I made this card, given I can't even thread a needle or sew on a button to save my life.  Perhaps, I should give this card to my seamstress, LOL.  If I ever have a seamstress.

Anyway, I am SEW THANKFUL to have a three day weekend!

You can read all about this card on the A Jillian Vance Design blog today.  It is a result of me playing around with the AJVD set "I'll Be Darned", watching too many videos by Sandy Allnock, and deciding it was time to play with my neglected Derwent Inktense Pencils.  I. must. get. over. this. learning. curve. using. them.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!  Another post tomorrow, so come back.  Coloring is all one can do when it is freaking freezing outside.

AJVD, Kecia Waters, Derwent Inktense

1 comment:

Holly Young said...

I love this Kecia! So colorful and so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...