Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Mouse Sweets


This has to be be one of my all-time favorite images from Whipper Snapper. It is called "Mouse Sweets".  I think it is insanely cute.  I've had it for years and used to be rather intimidated by it.  I'm not as much nowadays.  Practice makes acceptable, not perfect. 

Colored with Copics, patterned paper by Bo Bunny, and flag cut with a MFT die-namics die, some sparkle compliments of Stickles and Wink-of-Stella.

I'm now kind of jealous of this little mouse, LOL.  I could go for something sweet right about now. 



1 comment:

Mrs. O said...

Great card and it is more than just "acceptable." I would say this is pretty close to perfect. Perfect for a birthday, perfect for a note card, or whatever! Love all of your whimsy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...