Sunday, February 1, 2015

Love Letter

Sassy Cheryl's, Kecia Waters, copic markers, Valentine

Let me share another Valentine I made using the Sassy Cheryl's digital image of "Letter Sent With Love".  I'm just loving this image!

I printed "Letter Sent With Love" onto Hammermill Copy Paper.  I also printed the image on masking film, to create a mask.  I sponged some Distress Ink Spun Sugar for the background, and flicked a few drops of ink from a Tombow Marker.  Then, I had my weekend fun of coloring the image with Copic markers.  The sentiment is from Rubber Stampede and only a portion of it was stamped with Versafine Onxy Black.  The heart was cut with a Nestabilities die, and colored with a Copic marker.  A Wink-of-Stella pen provides a little sparkle on heart and her hair bow.  The patterned paper is from American Crafts.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!  I hope you have a Super Sunday.  I could care less about this year's Super Bowl.  But, I will have my annual taco soup and be happy.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...