Sunday, January 18, 2015

Life is Good at the Beach

Sassy Cheryl's, Kecia Waters, Copic markers
It's only mid-January, and I have already started making my stress-reliever-I-want-to-be-at-the-beach cards.  It's going to be a long 7 months, LOL.

To make this card, I printed an image from Sassy Cheryl's "Callie Celebrates" digital stamp set onto Hammermill Color Copy.  I colored the image with Copic markers, added the sun by sponging SeaShells Conch Shell, added the white caps and polka-dots with a Uniball Signo White pen, and stamped a sentiment from Kraftin' Kimmie with Memento Desert Sand.

A happy, relaxing way to spend a Saturday night listening to songs from the 70's. 

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...