Tuesday, December 30, 2014

You Make My Heart Sing

Kraftin Kimmie, Cheryl Grant, Kecia Waters, Copic markers

This is a Valentine I made using the Kraftin' Kimmie set "You're A Rockstar" by Cheryl Grant. 

I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers. I masked it with masking film. Then I stamped a large background music stamp from Hero Arts with SeaShells Sandal (note to self, use something darker), and sponged around the image panel.  The sentiment is from the Kraftin' Kimmie set, and the heart was cut from a scrap of Graphic 45 patterned paper, using a Nestabilities die.

This card seems perfect for the current challenge (#261) on the Kraftin' Kimmie's Challenge Blog, "Sing A Song".

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...