Monday, December 15, 2014

I Got Your Nose

Sassy Cheryl's, Squigglefly, Kecia Waters, multimedia

This card is truly a result of me just playing around.  I printed the digital image of "I Got Your Nose", available from Sassy Cheryl's and Squigglefly, onto kraft cardstock.  I colored the image with a combination of Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils.  I have always loved the pop of white on kraft.  The sentiment is from A Jillian Vance Design and was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black.  The finishing touches on this card are a sheer white ribbon, a button, and some twine.

I made this card to play along over on the Squigglefly Challenge Blog.  It's an easy one...make a holiday card.  Make sure you join in on the fun on Squigglefly's last challenge of the year.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog.  I truly appreciate it, as I know what a busy time of year it is for us all.  Another post in a few hours, so come back soon!

2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

yOu know, I have never combined Copics and colored pencils. The effect you achieved is amazing Kecia. This is so beautiful there are no words to do it justice.

nwilliams6 said...

Lovely coloring on this. The pencils totally make the image and snow on the ground pop. Super well done!!! Hugz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...