Sunday, November 16, 2014

Oh Christmas Tree

Sassy Cheryl's, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, Christmas

Here's a card I made using an image from the Sassy Cheryl's stamp set "It Takes One To Know One".  Isn't she sweet in her Christmas tree dress?

I colored the image with Copic markers,  I added some Diamond Glaze to the two ornaments she is holding.  I put some Wink of Stella on her star accessories.

Patterned paper from Jillibean Soup forms the square card panel.  The sentiment from Impression Obession was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black. Red ribbon, button and Baker's Twine put the finishing touches on this card. 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today.

1 comment:

nwilliams6 said...

Beautiful coloring on this - I love how you did her face. A totally cute and fun Christmas card. Hugz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...