Monday, November 17, 2014

A Great Year Ahead

Sassy Cheryl's, Kecia Waters, Copic markers

I got out some bright oranges, greens and blues and had some fun coloring up the digital stamp "All About Dad" by Cheryl Grant.  It is available from Sassy Cheryl's stamps and Squigglefly.  I'm thinking it is a perfect image for New Years or a Birthday card.  I paired it with a new sentiment from Squigglefly called "Best of the Year".

Playing along with the Squigglefly blog's current challenge, "Make a Square Card", I printed the image and sentiment and colored with Copic markers.  I placed the image panel a bright blue sheet of cardstock, and sponged some circles with Distress Ink Tumbled Glass with a stencil.  A happy accident of a small scrap of orange and white striped paper from The Paper Studio was placed along the bottom of the card.  An orange enamel dot, sheer white ribbon and crystal beads put some fun finishing touches on this card.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

1 comment:

nwilliams6 said...

Wow - this is sooooo fun! The image is very fun and that sentiment just makes it even better. This one makes me smile (but then ALL your cards make me smile). Hugz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...