Monday, October 27, 2014

Brrr!

A Jillian Vance Design, Whimsie Doodles, Copic markers, Kecia Waters, penguin

So, it is supposed to be in the mid-70's today, and wouldn't you know I'm sharing my first winter card of the season, LOL.

This adorable penguin is from the  A Jillian Vance Design stamp set "Brrr" designed by Whimsie Doodles.  I know I'm going to have some fun with this cute set.  This card is only the beginning, LOL.

You can read all about how I made this card over on the A Jillian Vance Design blog.

For the record, I would like it to be mid-70's for the rest of the year.  Just sayin'.

Have a terrific week, and thanks so much for visiting my blog.

1 comment:

nwilliams6 said...

Darling image Kecia - you are a cute image magnet or is it the other way around? LOL! Love all your images and cards! Hugz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...