Monday, September 22, 2014

Broom Rides

AJVD, Whimsie Doodles, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, Halloween

So, would you go on a broom ride if you could?  I think I would pass, LOL.  But, I couldn't pass up the newly released "Broom Rides" stamp set from Whimsie Doodles for A Jillian Vance Design.  It is too cute!

You can get all of the details on my post over on the AJVD blog today.  Hope to see you there!

AJVD, Whimsie Doodles, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, Halloween

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!  I wish you a very Happy Monday!  It's officially fall, so Happy Fall, Y'all!

3 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

This is one cute image. The background paper design and the bow couldn't be a better choice. Great coloring too.

Sue from Oregon said...

I said OHHH when I saw this card-it makes such a dramatic statement with the chevron papers and colors!

nwilliams6 said...

Totally cuuute! Love the image and your coloring really makes her shine. An adorable witch card - but then all your cards are adorable! Hugz!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...