Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Autumn Leaves

Sassy Cheryls, Kecia Waters, Copic markers
I have loved this image from Sassy Cheryl's now, but for whatever reason I am just now using it.  Such a great fall image called "Autumn Leaves".

For this card, I printed the image onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored it with Copic markers.  I framed the image with black cardstock and placed onto a panel of Bo Bunny patterned paper.  I added a button embellishment and stamped a partial sentiment from DRS Designs with Versafine Onyx Black.

Sassy Cheryl's, Kecia Waters, Copic markers

Fall leaves are just so pretty.  Until they need to be raked, LOL.  Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!

1 comment:

Sassy Raggedy said...

Beautiful Kecia. Love it...Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...