Monday, July 28, 2014

Sunflower Trio

A Jillian Vance Design, Kecia Waters

Gasp!  No Copics on this.  The color was sponged onto the sunflowers.  I simply sponged Adirondack Sunshine Yellow and Adirondack Butterscotch onto these sunflowers from A Jillian Vance Design's "Hello Sunshine" stamp set. 

The flowers were stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-Press It cardstock. 
I brayered Adirondack Sailboat Blue and Distress Ink Faded Jeans onto a strip of white cardstock to create a blue gradient.  The strip was framed with black cardstock and placed onto a white card front.

The sentiment is also from AJVD's "Hello Sunshine" stamp set and was stamped using Versafine Onyx Black.

I pop-dotted the sunflowers onto the card to give them dimension.  Yes, I cut them out individually with detailed scissors.  Really.

A Jillian Vance Design, Kecia Waters

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today! 

2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Gorgeous Kecia. Your sunflowers just pop against your blue bg.

Sassy Raggedy said...

Very creative....I love this. Those sunflowers are fantastic...Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...