Friday, July 18, 2014

Best Hugger Award

Whimsy Stamps, Kecia Waters, Copic markers

Isn't this image the sweetest thing ever?!  And pretty close to doggone perfect?!  If only it was a dachshund, but as you know, I color all dogs to look like Sloopy, LOL.

I must live in a box because I just saw this image by Sandy Allnock last weekend, and I had to have it immediately.  I was able to get it at Whimsy Stamps.  And, I'm in LOVE with it.  I've learned Sandy Allnock is discontinuing her line, which is probably a good thing for her, because I would be pestering her to do one of Sloopy, LOL.

Whimsy Stamps, Kecia Waters, Copic markers


Anyway, here are the deets:  I stamped the ADORABLE image from Whimsy Stamps called "Sandy & Ciara" with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  I kept the layout rather CAS.  The patterned paper is from The Paper Studio, I think.  The sentiment is also a part of the stamp set.  I stamped it, and colored with a Copic markers as well.

Oh Sandy...if you ever reopen your line:

Kecia Waters
Kecia Waters

 Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!  Have a wonderful weekend!





1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

Wow Kecia, fabulous coloring.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...