Monday, June 16, 2014

Seas the Day, Please

A Jillian Vance Design, Whimsie Doodles, Kecia Waters, Copic markers
Oh why can't I look out my window and see this view?!  If you haven't noticed, I'm starting to get into my yearly longing for the ocean.  Usually what happens is I'll incorporate ocean scenes into my cards.  You've been forewarned. 

I made this CAS card using A Jillian Vance Design's "Seas the Day" stamp set from Whimsie Doodles. X-Press It cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink, Copic markers, Versafine Onyx Black ink, and black cardstock.  No real mysteries here.

Here's wishing you a great week! 

2 comments:

Sassy Raggedy said...

heehee what a cute crab....lol Hugs, joann

Sue from Oregon said...

A real eye catching card...sure to bring a smile. Love the catchy sentiment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...