Thursday, June 26, 2014

Don't Forget to Make a Wish

MFT, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, Flopsy

I was going through some birthday stamps of mine, and came across Flospy from My Favorite Things.  He was needing to be colored, so I just had to drop everything and make this card.

I stamped Flopsy with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers, and then used the out-of-the-box technique with an oval Nestabilities die.  I paper pierced the oval.  

The patterned paper on this card is from Cloud9 Design.  I paper pierced it as well and faux stitched with a colored pencil.  I stamped the swirls with a stamp from Bugawumps with SeaShells Seashell Pink dye ink.  A button with Baker's Twine was added to the card, and the sentiment is from the stamp set.  

This Flopsy card is hopping over to my Etsy shop, CardsByKecia.  Perfect for someone with an upcoming birthday, don't you think?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...