Sunday, May 25, 2014

Thinking of Calla Lilies

Kecia Waters, calla lilies, Copic markers

A friend of mine needed to send a soothing, gentle "Thinking of You" card.  This card is what I came up with for her. 

The main image is from Judikins and was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers and cut with detailed scissors.  I placed the cally lilies on an oval that was sponged with Adirondack Salmon dye ink.  It was framed with a scalloped oval.  Both dies used are from Nestabilities.  The main card panel is patterned paper from Studio Calico and was adorned with some lace.  Baker's Twine was tied around the calla lilies.

I like how this card turned out, and I was happy my friend approved too.  You really can't go wrong with lovely calla lilies, can you?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...